NRG Youth Terms and Conditions
- NRG Youth member must join within the gym.
- Youth members may use the gym at any time.
- Proof of age must be given on joining the gym.
- You must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to the gym to join, and to their Induction.
- 11-15yrs old members must be with an over 18yrs member to be able to use the gym.
- They are not to use the free weights (dumbbells, kettle bells and weight bars) during your work-out at the Gym. NRG Youth aged 11-15 years will be given guidance on using treadmills, bikes, cross trainers and an introduction to resistance training.
- Understand that the gym equipment is to be used safely as explained and demonstrated in your induction. If you are unsure of how to use any exercise equipment safely, you need to ask a gym instructor.
- Understand the gym is used by other members of public and agree to respect their rights to use the facility also.
- NRG Youth must participate in a NRG Youth induction prior to attending the Gym.
- On all visits to the Gym a NRG Youth child member must be
accompanied by an adult member at all times.
- We do not allow children who have not had their 11th birthday to attend NRG Youth Gym.